Features & Benefits when using Under Deck Tanks.
Under Deck Tanks are cost-effective.
- Smaller equipment, meaning NO massive excavation costs to dig massive holes to bury your Tanks
- Less work, because there is NO massive rock breaking costs & unforeseen surprises
- Faster and NO spoil removal to tip costs
- NO massive Crane Hire costs
Under Deck Tanks are space-saver and easy to install.
- You get your Backyard Back to play and enjoy
- Your Deck sits neatly over the Tanks without you wasting valuable land, or filling your yard with large Tanks and the Kids can’t play.
- Saves wasting in excess of $5000-$6000 worth of Land you have purchased
- Easily joined together for harvesting much more Rainwater Volume.
- Simple, Easy, and Quick installation saving huge amounts of hard earned cash Vs- buried Poly and Concrete Tanks.
- Easily handled with a wheelbarrow or carried by 2 persons to situ – each unit only weighs 110 kgs.
Under Deck Tanks are safe.
- Child Safe water entry point assisting safety around your home.
- Designed to withstand back filling with drainage material. DON’T put fill over the top.
- Fits easily between piers and bearers.
- No need for big holes to be dug. You will only need to remove 50 mm of dirt.
- Perfect for rainwater harvesting and hiding your tanks under a deck with a BBQ & Outdoor furniture atop
- Place straight onto the earth with 100mm of River Sand base or 75-100mm of 5-7mm grade of Crusher / Cracker Dust.
- Built with clean lines and specialised “ ribbing “ for added strength with a clean & stylish aesthetic and self-supporting structure.
- No poles needed inside our Underdeck tanks.
Grade finish and material.
- Manufactured with consistent thickness in the walls, utilising ribbed strength for evenly distributed pressure top to bottom.
- Stainless steel screws and strainer mesh with 2 x 25mm Brass Outlets per Tank.
- UV stabilised virgin food grade polyethylene with no taste or plastic smell – drinking water compatible.
- Certified to Australian Standards (AS2070).
- Material used to make the tanks is similare to that of a large plastic cup.
- The ‘Small Footprint’ design for going between bearers and piers ensures the biggest storage capacity with no waste.
- Outlets & Fit off points are moulded into the wall for absolute integrity and ease of installation on site.
- Unique computer designed and run up with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to exacting Australian Standards.
- Engineers design the tanks, under intense computer programming, looking for weak points and design flaws.
- Master moulds are only made once they pass this testing.
- Manufactured using Industry Best Practice to cure properly.
- All tanks meet intense Quality Control Process under Australian Standards – AS4766.