On Site Deliveries
Under Deck Tanks are primarily available up and down the East Coast of Australia and inland to regional Cities.
If you have any questions about on-site deliveries, contact us.
Currently, Tanks are delivered throughout :
- Brisbane City and Brisbane Metro Region,
- The Sunshine Coast
- The general South East Queensland region from The Tweed River out to Toowoomba, Esk and the Lockyer Valley up to Maleny, Noosa, Pomona, Gympie and into Hervey Bay & Bundaberg,
- The entire Gold Coast & its Hinterland,
- Up and down the NSW Coast
PLEASE NOTE : If you live in Queensland / SEQ these Tanks have to travel Interstate for delivery into Rocklea, Brisbane – SEQ Region needs to allow at least 3-4 weeks Delivery time. Production tends to take approximately 2 weeks to manufacture and then we have to arrange Delivery Interstate at the best and economical way we can as a DIRECT 1-2 day freight charge would cost $500 – $600 at least – which is crazy !
It’s about keeping costs DOWN and making sure the Product is delivered in a cost-effective manner TO YOU. Costing no more than they should !
This is achieved by the Tank taking steps up the Coast sometimes via the Newcastle Freight Hub where the Tank could sit for 3-4 days waiting for the semi-trailer to fill before coming up to the Freight Distribution Hub in Rocklea, Brisbane QLD.
All in all, from the time of order, this timeframe can sometimes be reduced if a tank is made and in stock in the right colour and all aligns.
From the NSW Operations we can service :
- Newcastle, the entire Central Coast of NSW Region,
- The entire Sydney Metro market from Brooklyn, to Palm Beach, out to Penrith and up into The Blue Mountains Region,
- All over Southern Sydney, Wollongong, South to Bega and Eden and across inland including Canberra – Queanbeyan and
- The Southern NSW Highlands into Mittagong and Moss Valve.
From the QLD Operations we can service :
- Brisbane Central from interstate freight depot ( Rocklea )
We would be happy to field enquires from interstate for bulk loads where we have served many a Developer, Builders & Plumbers installing Tanks into new homes, campsites, Dongas, and transportable buildings.